Sean Kingston Accused Of Punching And Pulling A Gun Out On Video Director

Write Comment

Sean Kingston Accused Of Punching And Pulling A Gun Out On Video Director

More problems for Sean Kingston. According to TMZ, the singer is being accused of assault by a Los Angeles videographer. The guy who goes by GXDLIKE says he had been working and living at Sean’s Los Angeles-area home for about 3 months when Sean allegedly assaulted him.

Sean Kingston
LAS VEGAS, NV – MAY 14: Rapper Sean Kingston performs at Sky Beach Club at the Tropicana Las Vegas on May 14, 2016 in Las Vegas, Nevada. (Photo by Gabe Ginsberg/Getty Images)

RELATED: Is The Secret Out? Sean Kingston Claims Drake Get His Lyrics From Talks He Has With Women

The guy claims Sean called him from the downstairs area of the home around 2 AM on Nov. 5 and wanted him to record something for the singer. However, the guy said his phone was dead at the time. The music video director alleges Sean got upset and allegedly punched him in the face. He also dragged him into the hallway and pulled out a gun, demanding him to pack up and get out of his home.

Law enforcement sources confirmed to TMZ that GXDLIKE has filed a police report with the LAPD for the incident.

The guy says as a result of this incident, the alleged attack left him with cuts on his face, but no major injuries. So far, Kingston has not yet spoken out on these latest claims.

RELATED: Sean Kingston Breaks Down How His Car Was Repo’d & Why It Seems He’s Disappeared From The Industry

Source

Leave a Comment