Rihanna is back outside!! While supporting her partner A$AP Rocky at this year’s Wireless Fest in London, U.K., Rih surprised fans and made her first official outing since welcoming her first child, together with Rocky.
RELATED: Rihanna Becomes First Barbados Billionaire & World’s Richest Female Musician With $1.7B Net Worth
Rihanna Supports A$AP Rocky & Makes First Official Outing Since Welcoming First Child
On Friday (July 1), Rih, along with her security detail, was spotted weaving through a bustling crowd at London’s Wireless festival while her 33 year old boo was performing on stage, as a headliner.
RELATED: Rihanna And A$Ap Rocky Are Reportedly Moving To Barbados To Raise Their Newborn Baby
Fans spotted the 34 year old Fenty Beauty founder in an oversized black puffer jacket from Prada. She rocked it with a black top, some stylish black pants and a chunky silver necklace around her neck and hoop earrings, fully accessorizing the look.
In another viral video, the Barbados born singer was caught rocking some stunner shades while in a barber shop with her boo Rocky, real name Rakim Mayers.
Now, Rih was first spotted by paparazzi outside in Los Angeles, CA as she boarded a private jet to the U.K., with her little one right by her side.
RELATED: A$AP Rocky Says He Hopes To Raise An ‘Open-Minded’ Child With Rihanna After Welcoming Their Son
Prior to Rih’s latest sighting in London, she has been quietly enjoying and spending quality time with her baby boy over the past month.
As we previously shared, Rihanna and Rocky welcomed a little baby boy on May 13 in Los Angeles, CA. At the time, sources told PEOPLE Magazine that Rih remained at home in Los Angeles resting with her baby. They added, “Rihanna is doing well. They are very excited to be parents. Rihanna is already a wonderful mom.”
Chris Brown Hits Wireless Festival For The First Time In 10 Years After Alleged Rihanna Assault
As mentioned, Rocky headlined night one at Crystal Palace. Meanwhile, previous performers included Rih’s ex-boyfriend Chris Brown, who hit the stage for the first time in 12 years.
Back in 2010, the singer was refused entry into the country following his alleged assault of his then-girlfriend Rihanna at a Grammys party in 2009.
At the time, the country denied the singer’s visa for entry into the U.K. due to him committing a serious criminal offense, and being ordered to carry out community service.
Back in 2010, a Home Office spokesperson announced on social media: “We reserve the right to refuse entry to the UK to anyone guilty of a serious criminal offense. Public safety is one of our primary concerns.”
Other performers prior to Rocky included Don Toliver, Lil Uzi Vert, BIA, Fivio Foreign, and more. Additional headlining sets are due this weekend from J. Cole and Tyler, The Creator.
#Socialites, be sure to check out the post below, then leave us your thoughts in a comment after!
View this post on Instagram