UPDATE: JLo And Alex Rodriguez Address Big Breakup Rumor: “We Are Working Through Some Things”

US actress Jennifer Lopez (L) and partner US former baseball player Alex Rodriguez arrive for the 31st Annual Palm Springs International Film Festival (PSIFF) Awards Gala at the Convention Center in Palm Springs, California on January 2, 2020. (Photo by Chris Delmas / AFP) (Photo by CHRIS DELMAS/AFP via Getty Images)

Write Comment

UPDATE: JLo And Alex Rodriguez
Address Big Breakup Rumor: “We Are Working Through Some Things”

On Friday, Page Six broke the news about JLo and Alex Rodriguez’s big split. The news site reported that the two called it quits over the scandal between the former Yankees player and “Southern Charm” star Madison LeCroy.

RELATED: UPDATE:Jennifer Lopez And A-Rod Broke Up Over Reality Star Scandal

In January, LeCroy revealed during a reunion special that she had been FaceTiming Rodriguez and told Page Six that he “never physically cheated on his fiancee with me.” However, a source told the outlet that “the Madison LeCroy scandal was the reason they finally broke up. There were already problems, but Jennifer was really embarrassed by it.”

Both JLo and A-Rod are now breaking their silence. The two spoke with TMZ to set the record straight. In a joint stament they explained that, “All the reports are inaccurate. We are working through some things.” TMZ was also told that the problem in their relationship has nothing to do with a third party.

Although the two didn’t officially tie the knot, there’s still a lot at stake in their relationship. As TMZ points out, they both have kids that have effectively blended as a big family, so it many take a toll on everyone if they really decided to call it quits.

Press Play Below For More:

RELATED: Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez call it quits, break-off engagement!

Source

Kecia Gayle: Your Favorite Entertainment Reporter !