Trump Issues Statement On Tiger Woods After Crash
Ex-President Donal Trump is sending well wishes to Tiger Woods after the golf legend was injured in a car crash earlier this Tuesday.
RELATED: Tiger Woods Injured In Major Car Crash In L.A.
In a statement through his spokesman Trump said, “Get well soon, Tiger. You are a true champion!” Trump has been an active supporter of Woods and even awarded him the Medal of Freedom in a ceremony at the White House in 2019. 45 would usually make these personal statements through his official social media accounts but he has been permanently suspended from most of them.
As we previously reported, the 45-year-old golfer was hospitalized after the single car rollover accident in California. Woods’s agent Mark Steinberg told Golf Digest that the golf pro suffered “multiple” leg injuries and was undergoing surgery. CBS Sports HQ reported that Woods’s injuries were not life-threatening, citing the L.A. County Sheriff’s Department.
Woods was in California for a content shoot with Golf Digest/GOLFTV after hosting his annual Genesis Invitational. The PGA Tour released a statement saying, “Tiger is in our prayers and will have our full support as he recovers,” The Hill quotes.
Press Play Below For More:
RELATED: Tiger Woods Seen Speeding From Hotel Prior To Car Crash
Source