T.I. Slams VH1 Year After Network Suspended Production on ‘Family Hustle’ Over Sexual Abuse Allegations: “Just Jumped To Conclusions”
Over the weekend, T.I. took to Instagram to get something off of his chest. The rapper first shared a meme that said “I wish TI Family Hustle still came on.”
As we previously reported, VH1 suspended production on Season 4 of T.I. & Tiny: Friends & Family Hustle amid tons of sexual abuse allegations against the couple. Clearly, T.I. still feels some type of way about the show being pulled and he wants to let the network know just how he feels. He said in his post,
“@vh1 13 years no loyalty. No Integrity. Just jumped to conclusions. False accusations. No apology. No accountability. No closure. In the name of protecting women…while unfairly, without due process….Subsequently, punishing Women??? No problem,” he wrote.
View this post on Instagram
Where Did The Allegations Come From?
Business coach and owner of the Glam University, Sabrina Peterson dropped a bomb full of allegations against her former friends T.I. and Tiny Harris back in January of last year. Not only did she accuse the rapper of holding a gun to her head following a fight with his female assistant, but she took things to the next level by sharing alleged testimonies from multiple women accusing the couple of drugging, trafficking and sexually abusing them!

Following those allegations, More women started to come and alleged the same thing. In May, 2021, the couple were under investigation in Los Angeles for alleged sexual assault and drugging. However, T.I. and Tiny got off the hook for their 2005 case in Las Vegas and their 2010 sexual assault case Los Angeles.
RELATED: T.I. & Tiny Harris Under Investigation For Alleged Sexual Assault & Drugging In Los Angeles
The Harrises’ lawyer, Steve Sadow, has since denied the “baseless” claims: During a virtual press conference on Monday (Mar. 1), Sadow said, “Clifford (T.I.) and Tameka (Tiny) Harris deny in the strongest possible terms these unsubstantiated and baseless allegations. We are confident that if these claims are thoroughly and fairly investigated, no charges will be forthcoming. These allegations are nothing more than the continuation of a sordid shakedown campaign that began on social media. The Harrises implore everyone not to be taken in by these obvious attempts to manipulate the press and misuse the justice system.”
Sadow has also previously denied claims that they tried to make a deal with their sexual assault accusers: “Clifford (T.I.) and Tameka Harris deny in the strongest possible terms these unsubstantiated and baseless allegations. We are confident that if these claims are thoroughly and fairly investigated, no charges will be forthcoming. These allegations are nothing more than the continuation of a sordid shakedown campaign that began on social media. The Harrises implore everyone not to be taken in by these obvious attempts to manipulate the press and misuse the justice system.”