Rep For Drake Claims He Did Not Send Cease And Desist To Block Kendrick Lamar From Performing “Not Like Us” At 2025 Super Bowl

Write Comment

Reportedly, a rep for Drake claims the Toronto rapper did NOT send a cease and desist to block Compton rapper Kendrick Lamar from performing his hit diss “Not Like Us” at the 2025 Super Bowl in New Orleans, Louisiana.

RELATED: Kendrick Lamar Accuses Drake Of Sending Cease And Desist Letter Over The ‘Like That’ Record In New Diss Track

As we previously shared on our Instagram page on Sunday (September 29), Wack 100, the longtime music executive and manager to West Coast rappers Blueface and The Game, alleged that Drake sent off a cease and desist to prevent headliner Kendrick Lamar from performing his viral diss “Not Like Us” at the Super Bowl LIX Halftime Show.

During a session on Clubhouse, Wack 100 told the room, “This n***a Drake done served a cease and desist. He’s digging himself a bigger ditch. He looking more like a b*tch.” Someone in the room asked who the paperwork was specifically sent to and he replied, “Kendrick Lamar, so he can’t perform ‘Not Like Us’ at the Super Bowl.”

RELATED: ‘The Jason Lee Show’ Episode 40: Wack 100 Calls Out Diddy, Megan Thee Stallion, Akademiks, And Jim Jones And Talks Drake And Kendrick Lamar Beef

Immediately, the people in the room started negatively reacting and criticizing Drake, like one person who claimed, “Awe, that’s some h*e a** sh*t.” Another person defended Drake and said, “I think he should though. He said all this stuff about him and that [would be] on a national stage.”

Wack 100 countered, “He said a bunch of sh*t about Kendrick too. The n***a told the world that Kendrick’s best friend is White.” This statement appears to reflect on K.Dot calling his longtime fiancée Whitney Alford his “best friend.” Alford, whose father is Black and mother is biracial, making her also mixed biracial, has been with Kendrick Lamar since high school.

RELATED: Mustard Suggests He’s No Longer Making Music With Drake Following Kendrick Lamar Feud: ‘He’s A Strange Guy’

The couple have also welcomed two children together, a 5-year-old daughter named Uzi, 5, and a son named Enoch. Fans only learned about his son after having him appear on the 2022 album cover for ‘Mr. Morale & The Big Steppers.’

During his clubhouse session, Wack 100 continued to reason that because “[Drake’s] sh*t didn’t stick and Kendrick’s did,” he’s now trying to stop him from performing his hit diss “Not Like Us” at the 2025 Super Bowl. Wack added, “He’s trying to get the NFL to restrict Kendrick.”

RELATED: 50 Cent Says Kendrick Lamar ‘Deserves’ To Headline Super Bowl LIX In New Orleans And Talks K.Dot’s Drake Beef

Another person added, “That’s some real sucker sh*t,” to which Wack agreed, “For real.” Someone else asked Wack if the alleged cease and desist would hold and he theorized, “I don’t know because if JAY-Z got something to do with it, it ain’t.” He added, “But, he keeps showing… like c’mon, my n***a,” adding that he also keeps talking about other people himself.

Since Wack 100’s allegation that Drake sent off a cease and desist to block Kendrick Lamar from performing his hit diss “Not Like Us” at the 2025 Super Bowl, Page Six reports that a rep for Drizzy claims the allegation is false. The publication reports that after the rampant rumors of a cease and desist, a rep exclusively told them that the claims were “not true.” An additional source told them, “There was never any intention or plan to send a cease and desist to anyone.”

#Socialites, be sure to check out the post below, then leave us your thoughts in a comment after!

f

a

Leave a Comment