Prince Philip Suffering From An Infection, Will Remain Hospitalized

WINDSOR, ENGLAND - JULY 22: Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh during the transfer of the Colonel-in-Chief of The Rifles at Windsor Castle on July 22, 2020 in Windsor, England. The Duke of Edinburgh has been Colonel-in-Chief of The Rifles since its formation in 2007. HRH served as Colonel-in-Chief of successive Regiments which now make up The Rifles since 1953. The Duchess of Cornwall was appointed Royal Colonel of 4th Battalion The Rifles in 2007. (Photo by Samir Hussein/ Samir Hussein/WireImage )

Write Comment

Prince Philip Suffering From An Infection, Will Remain Hospitalized

Queen Elizabeth II’s husband Prince Philip will remain hospitalized as he is suffering from an infection.

Buckingham Palace shared the update on Tuesday.

“The Duke of Edinburgh remains at King Edward VII’s Hospital where he is receiving medical attention for an infection. He is comfortable and responding to treatment but is not expected to leave hospital for several days,” the palace said in a statement.
As we reported, Prince Philip was taken to the hospital last week after “feeling unwell.”
Prince William revealed that his 99-year-old grandfather was doing “OK.”
Philip has been in and out of the hospital over the past few years due to pre-existing conditions. His son, Prince Edward spoke to Sky News and said,

“As far as I’m aware, well I did speak to him the other day, so he’s a lot better thank you very much indeed, and he’s looking forward to getting out, which is the most positive thing.”

“So we keep our fingers crossed.”

“We’ve had some brilliant and lovely messages from all sorts of people and we really appreciate that and so does he, I’ve been passing them on. It’s fantastic, thank you,” he added.

Alyssa Lee: Writing stories that matter and create an impact, giving everybody a voice!