Prayers!! Anthony Joshua Injured in Car Crash in Nigeria That Kills Two

Prayers!! Anthony Joshua Injured in Car Crash in Nigeria That Kills Two

Write Comment

Scary news coming in this Monday. Boxing champ Anthony Joshua has reportedly been injured in a car crash in Nigeria that left two people dead.

According to local officials who spoke with BBC, the incident occurred Monday along the Ogun–Lagos State Expressway. An eyewitness says two vehicles were involved in the crash. Local media reports that Joshua was seated in the back of a vehicle when it collided with a stationary truck.

The 36-year-old heavyweight, who has family roots in Sagamu, a town in Ogun State, Nigeria, was seen in graphic images circulating online. The photos show Joshua sitting topless in the back of a vehicle, surrounded by what appears to be shattered glass. Other images capture him appearing to be in visible pain as bystanders assist him from the car.

Joshua was taken to a nearby hospital, where he is reportedly being treated for minor injuries.

Local police commissioner Lanre Ogunlowo confirmed the incident and said an investigation has been ordered.
“I can confirm to you that an accident occurred and the victim has been taken to the hospital,” he said.

The crash comes just days after the Olympic gold medalist defeated Jake Paul via knockout in the sixth round.

As we previously reported, Paul was later hospitalized after suffering a broken jaw.

We will continue to keep you updated as this story develops.

Kecia Gayle: Your Favorite Entertainment Reporter !