BREAKING: Criminal Charges May Be Filed In Alec Baldwin Fatal Movie Set Shooting
This Wednesday, the local sheriff and D.A. investigating the fatal shooting on Alec Baldwin’s “Rust” movie set said criminal charges are still on the table for ALL involved.
While sharing new developments, Santa Fe County Sheriff Adan Mendoza said that “we suspect there were other live rounds that were found on set” of the “Rust” movie, where a shooting incident resulted in the death of the director of photography Halyna Hutchins last week. However, he said for now, “I won’t comment further on how they got there. This investigation is active, so I won’t comment on how they got there, but we suspect that they are there. That will be determined when testing is done by the crime lab in reference to whether or not they are officially live rounds or not,” Mendoza said during a press conference.

The sheriff said authorities are conducting further investigations to determine exactly how crew members obtained a gun with a live round in it: “The people that inspected or handled the firearm when it was loaded before it got to Mr. Baldwin — we’re interviewing. And there [are] some followup questions that we need to do.” Mendoza added, “We know there was one live round, as far as we’re concerned, on set. We’re going to determine whether we suspect that there were other live rounds, but that’s up to the testing. But right now, we’re going to determine how those got there, why they were there, because they shouldn’t have been there,” CNN quotes.
As we previously reported, the cinematographer was shot by Baldwin after he was handed, what he believed, was a “cold” or “unloaded” gun on the set of the indie film “Rust” during a rehearsal. Since then, production on the film has been halted until the Sante Fe Sheriff’s Office completes an investigation into the incident.
Press Play Below For More:
RELATED: Donald Trump Jr. Sells “Alec Baldwin Kills People” T-Shirts Amid On Set Shooting